13 Steps To A Successful Short Sale
1) Contact Mary Drefs at 623-694-0354 with all your questions. She will arrange a time to meet with you to discuss your situation and your options.
2) Call your lender to let them know you desire a short sale.
3) Sign the 3rd party authorization giving Mary Drefs the authority to speak with your lender on your behalf.
4) Write your hardship letter and sign and date it.
5) Fill out your financial information and sign and date it. See attachment.
6) Gather all the financial information required by the lender. See list.
7) Call Mary and arrange a time to sign the listing paperwork. Give Mary all your financial information from #4-6 and sign the listing paperwork.
8) The Drefs Team will now list the property and begin to market the home.
9) The Drefs Team will present you will all offers and guide you through the contract selection process.
10) The Drefs Team will submit your sales contract and follow up with the bank while you sit back and relax.
11) Upon short sale approval, you typically will have 30 days in which to vacate the property. Start packing!
12) Attend the signing of the closing paperwork at the title company with Mary Drefs. Turn over the keys, cancel the utilities and the home’s insurance and move into your new home.
13) Smile and say goodbye to that mortgage debt forever!